Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Ciao Bella


.

Hello beautifuls,

Just thought i'd better say a quick goodbye as i'm leaving for Switzerland and France in the morning for a spot of skiing. I will only be gone the week and Sophie isn't joining me so look forward to some blogs from her, i am sure she will keep you occupied whilst you are missing me :). This will be my third time skiing so i'm a bit of a pro ;) which means I will break both my legs and possibly an arm or two haha. I will leave you with some pretty pictures that I got from weheartit.com. If you haven't been on this site then make sure you do as it literally keeps me occupied for hours! Love to you and if you want a blog about my skiing adventure when I return just comment and I'd be happy to write away...


Lots of love

Leah
xoxox



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

Post a Comment