Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Tag - 20 questions.


.

Thought we'd start off with the 20 questions tag so you can know a bit more about us...
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Leah: iPhone.
Sophie: my blackberry its like leaving my house without my leg!
2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Leah: up until recently is was estee lauder but my skintype seems to have changed!! thanks then so i would now say mac
Sophie: different for different things, my favourite concealer is benefit's boi-ing however im still struggling to pick a favourite
3. Favorite flower?
Leah: I loved stargazer lillies but after tonnes of funerals with them i now prefer white lillies
Sophie: Not very extravagant, but daffodils they remind me of mother's day and my childhood.
4. Favorite clothing store?
Leah: I think 80% of my wardrobe is topshop but primark is great for just the little bits, i can always find something on asos though.
Sophie: If im internet shopping then asos is always a win, i agree with leah - primark for bits and bobs... i guess topshop/miss selfridge/warehouse i cant decide ahh
5. Favorite perfume ?
Leah: I never re-purchase perfume i always get a new one but my favourites have been Chloe, Ckin2u or any of the nina ricci ones ooo the original ghost one is so yummy!
Sophie: Love love love alien by thierry mugler actually run out atm so need to stock up but thats my all time fav!
6. Heels or flats?
Leah: Both! Heels for night time because im short :( but flats for day time comfort :)
Sophie: I agree. Heels are very flattering but i always feel a bit silly wearing heels in the day especially if im not going anywhere
7. Do you make good grades?
Leah: ummm dont ask. ha i try and thats all im saying!
Sophie: not too bad, pretty average B's and C's
8. Favorite colors?
Leah: Pink! and neutral colours
Sophie: Purples however my bedroom is browns and i like that :)
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Leah: No but when im really tired then i will give redbull a go and when im on a night out then it goes particularly well with a splash of vodka ;)
Sophie: I go to the gym quite a lot with my boyfriend and sometimes have them then but he's a health freak and told me they are really bad for you so i've cut down a lot
10. Do you drink juice?
Leah: Yes :) apple is my favourite but i loooove smoothies
Sophie: OJ with breakfast is never a miss
11. Do you like swimming?
Leah: Abroad yes! England-not so much, pool parties at my friend's house are an exception but only in summer :)
Sophie: In the sea- yes and dont mind having a casjy paddle but im not one to go and swim lengths
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Leah: No
Sophie: Sometimes, depends if theres sauce, dont want to get messy fingers
13. Favorite moisturizer?
Leah: Haven't found a favourite but any good brand like nivea are always nice
Sophie: Im using a really nice soap and glory moisturiser at the moment but i have a quite oily t-zone so i find it quite hard to find one
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Leah: Of course but im verrrry fussy and get bored easily so i may have a few marriages ;) haha
Sophie: Leah drew me a picture of her once with 47 cats and a teapot collection being a spinster, cant wait for this to happen! But yes, i do :) who's asking? ;)
15. Do you get mad easily?
Leah: Depends who it is and what mood im in e.g my brother makes me mad by breathing and im a general big grump but i get annoyed rather than mad
Sophie: Yes i get wound up very easily so watch what you say ;)
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Leah: yeah course, do it all the time. Ha no i love scary films and always think it would be cool if ghosts exist but i know if any of that paranormal activity shit happened to me i would wet myself and cry like a baby
Sophie: No thankfully i've never seen anything, all my houses have been fine but if i suspected any paranormal activity i would move (i cant sleep after scary films!)
17. Any phobias?
Leah: I think i have a phobia of bananas,  i just cant stand them or anyone eating them around me, being in the fruit bowl offends me! If i see a banana skin on the pavement i will deliberately cross over, dont know how mario does it!
Sophie: I have a huge phobia of sick, if anyone is sick or feels sick or looks sick i cant be around them, i was recently at a party where a boy was sick and i had to leave and stand outside because i couldnt stand being in the same house.
18. Do you bite your nails?
Leah: No but im a thumb sucker.
Sophie: No i did when i was younger but somebody told me loads of gross facts about it so i stopped
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Leah: I got knocked out by a horse kicking me in the face but thats about as far as it goes, ive only broken a little toe and dont get ill much, pretty boring really
Sophie: Hmm no
20. Do you drink coffee?
Leah: Occasionally but tea is the way forward
Sophie: I tried to because all the cool people do but i really dont like it


If you have any queries or questions about anything we mentioned in this post then leave a comment and we will get back to you :)


Lots of love


Sophie & Leah


xoxox



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

Post a Comment